And I wasn’t looking for a promise or commitment
But it was never just fun and I thought you were different…
Did you know?
White American males constitute only 33% of the population. Yet, they occupy approximately:
- 80% of tenured positions in higher education
- 80% of the House of Representatives
- 80-85% of the U.S. Senate
- 92%of Forbes 400 executive CEO-level positions
- 90% of athletic team owners
- 97.7% of U.S. presidents
^For all who claim we live in a post-racial, equal-gendered society.
(Source: , via thegoodladyapril)
relationship status: slept with laundry I was too lazy to fold